Protect your business from the risks you face.
You work tirelessly to promote your business. Your products and services might be similar to your competitors, but you have risks that are all your own. The one thing that varies from business to business is the risk unique to each one when buying commercial insurance in New York or New Jersey. Many businesses may be subject to the same liabilities, but each also faces circumstances like no other.
You worry about your business, and let us worry about your insurance.
No matter what business you’re in, Briarwood Insurance can provide you with the coverage you need to ensure the security of your business. We’re committed to keeping your business protected – so you can focus on your day-to-day operations. And with the right insurance plan, your business will be covered from top to bottom.
Briarwood has developed strong relationships with our customers in New Jersey and New York. Let a commercial policy expert, part of a team with years of experience, evaluate your commercial risks and provide the right insurance solutions to you.
We’ve developed the perfect product for business owners.
Our Business Owner’s Policy (BOP) is designed to give your business the protection it needs to thrive. The BOP has multiple insurance policies, and best of all, the Business Owner’s Policy is flexible. Some benefits of our BOP include property coverage, business interruption coverage, crime insurance, liability coverage, and fleet coverage.
- Property Insurance – coverage for your company’s building and its contents
- Business Interruption Coverage – coverage for lost profits and expenses until the business is operational again.
- Business interruption could be due to many factors. Loss, repair of machines or equipment, fire, and water damage are amongst the most common events.
- Crime Insurance – coverage for lost or destroyed company assets.
- Liability Coverage – coverage against civil suits for accidents, product liability, copyright infringement, injury, or property damage.
- Vehicle Coverage – coverage for owned, rented, or borrowed vehicles.
General Liability & Property
You need to protect your business from unforeseen legal action, like getting sued for bodily injury to your employees or your customers or property damage. A General Liability Insurance policy offers you financial coverage from such unforeseen events.
Benefits of General Liability & Property Insurance policy
- Bodily Injury Coverage – Covers cost of care, and the loss of services resulting from injury
- Property Damage Coverage – Covers physical damage to property of others, or loss of use of a property
- Product Liability Coverage – Covers any product-related injury or accident
- Products-Completed/Services Rendered Coverage – Provides liability protection from injuries resulting from product or service of your company
- Others – Provides protection from Non-Owned Vehicles (such as aircraft and watercraft) liability, Explosion Damage, Water Damage liability, Advertising Injury, etc.
Note: General Liability Insurance will not protect your business from professional errors, omissions, or negligence. General Liability Insurance can get complex, and not all insurance companies are forthcoming about full coverage details. We make it a point to fully apprise you of all the components of your insurance policy before you purchase it. Find out how you can protect your business from general liabilities. Simply fill out our no-obligation call us now.